As a South Carolina Lawyers Weekly subscriber, you’ll not only get the “who, what and when;” you’ll also get the “why” and the “how.”
- Why, for example, did the Fourth Circuit say “no dice” to the maker of gambling machines?
- How did one attorney get her case into court, even though the three-year statute of limitations period had passed?
- How will a Fourth Circuit opinion on the use — or misuses — of drivers’ personal information hold up in U.S. Supreme Court?
More Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals news
- Schools & School Boards — Jewish Custom Instruction Not Required Under IDEA
- Labor & Employment — Employees Must Pay Back Pension Overpayments
- Insurance — No Arbitration of Reinsurance Agreement
- Immigration — Judge’s Improper Comments Were ‘Plain Error’
- Immigration — Deferred Prosecution Is ‘Conviction’ Under INA
In addition to Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals opinions coverage, subscribers also get: