As a South Carolina Lawyers Weekly subscriber, you’ll not only get the “who, what and when;” you’ll also get the “why” and the “how.”
- Why, for example, did the Fourth Circuit say “no dice” to the maker of gambling machines?
- How did one attorney get her case into court, even though the three-year statute of limitations period had passed?
- How will a Fourth Circuit opinion on the use — or misuses — of drivers’ personal information hold up in U.S. Supreme Court?
More Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals news
- Criminal Practice – No Jurisdiction After Sentence Commutation
- Immigration – Va. Burglary Crime Not ‘Aggravated Felony’
- Criminal Practice – Habeas Ordered for Bad Immigration Advice
- Criminal Practice – Warrantless Vehicle Search OK’d at Crime Scene
- Criminal Practice – No Residual Clause Challenge for USSG
In addition to Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals opinions coverage, subscribers also get: