MYRTLE BEACH (AP) — A cast member of the television show “Welcome to Myrtle Manor” has been arrested on a charge of being involved in a fight in Myrtle Beach.
Taylor Jonathan Burt, 28, was charged with disorderly conduct fighting for an incident at the Broadway at the Beach shopping and entertainment complex early Sunday.
Burt said in August he still was a member of the cast for the second season of the show being filmed at an area mobile home park for and around Myrtle Beach for TLC. A spokeswoman for the network would not comment.
Burt had been charged April 27 with criminal sexual conduct with a minor under age 16. A 15-year-old girl and her mother told police April 26 that the girl had sexual relations with Burt. That case is pending.
The second season of the show is expected to air next spring.
It was not clear if Burt has an attorney.