Quantcast
Home / News / Headlines / Mounts, Baughman promotions announced

Mounts, Baughman promotions announced

Andrea Mounts has been named General Manager of the BridgeTower Media Carolinas Group, the publishers of South Carolina Lawyers Weekly, North Carolina Lawyers Weekly and The Mecklenburg Times, the real estate and public notice newspaper based in Charlotte.

Mounts joined the Carolinas Group as Advertising Director in 2016.

In that position, she was responsible for advertising and public notice sales for the Times, North Carolina Lawyers Weekly and South Carolina Lawyers Weekly.

She will continue to handle those duties while becoming General Manager of the Carolinas Group, where she will oversee management of the business offices in Iredell, Mecklenburg and Union counties.

Before joining the Carolinas Group, Mounts was the Sales Manager and advertising executive for newspapers in South Carolina and Florida.

A native of Orlando, Florida, Mounts is a graduate of Columbia College, where she was a business administration major. She is a member of CREW and the Charlotte and Union County Chambers of Commerce.

The Mecklenburg Times, published on Tuesdays and Fridays in Charlotte, serves three North Carolina counties – Mecklenburg, Iredell and Union. The Lawyers Weeklies serve attorneys in North and South Carolina. 

Scott Baughman has been named Editor of The Mecklenburg Times.

Baughman joined the Times as a reporter in 2011 and became Digital Media Manager for The Carolinas Group in 2012.

In that position, he has handled website design and implementation for the Times, North Carolina Lawyers Weekly and South Carolina Lawyers Weekly.

He will continue to handle those duties while becoming editor of the Times, where he will oversee all editorial functions of the newspaper.

Before joining the Mecklenburg Times, Baughman was a reporter for newspapers in South Carolina and North Carolina.

A South Carolina native, Baughman is a 1999 graduate of North Greenville University, where he was a mass communication major and editor-in-chief of the student newspaper.