South Carolina Lawyers Weekly is launching a new program that will honor leading lawyers in a particular field of law.
The “Go To Lawyers” program will identify and recognize the top lawyers across the state in a given practice area.
The first field of practice of the new program is business law.
We look forward to participation from the bar in identifying this group of people for the Class of 2020.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- Recognized by peers as being well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- Experienced, with direct involvement in many cases and/or transactions.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her depth of knowledge and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
- A lawyer you might call yourself if you needed legal help in his or her field.
Thanks for your participation!
Use the form below to nominate. Questions should be directed to Andrea Mounts at email@example.com.