South Carolina Lawyers Weekly is launching a new program that will honor leading lawyers in a particular field of law.
The “Go To Lawyers” program will identify and recognize the top lawyers across the state in a given practice area.
The first field of practice of the new program is business law.
We look forward to participation from the bar in identifying this group of people for the Class of 2020.
A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
- A lawyer you might call yourself if you needed legal help in his or her field.
Thanks for your participation!
Use the form below to nominate. Questions should be directed to Andrea Mounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.